Sunday, November 7, 2010

Review: the Norah Jones Project

Recently on behalf of the Norah Jones project with One2One Network, I had the privilege of receiving Norah Jones' new album to review, giving my honest opinion.

From her duets with Willie Nelson and Dolly Parton, to turning back the clock with Ray Charles, Norah Jones' newest album ...Featuring Norah Jones had me groovin.' Listening to the album made me feel like I was scanning an old radio. This album is diverse, moody and sassy. If you have little dancers like me, they'll love putting on cowboy hats to take a turn to Bull Rider, or you might like to grab your main squeeze for a slow dance to her collaboration with The Little Willies entitled Love Me. For the rocker in you, you'll be delighted with Norah joining The Foo Fighters and if you're in the mood for rap, meet OutKast -I'm still warming up to that one! Norah Jones' voice is as smooth as ever and you'll delight in experiencing this diverse collection of songs.




to order ...Featuring Norah Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment