Saturday, September 1, 2012

September

It's been over a year since I last blogged, and I know you've all been waiting on pins and needles for a new post…

The past year has been full, full of God's provision, yet never without the mountains and more often the valleys that come with being a child of the King in this fallen world. Ever mindful that this world is not my forever home, I struggle to keep running and not grow weary.

Galatians 6:9 is my new theme verse as I approach the start of a new year of homeschooling. Praying that I will start strong and by the grace of The Lord, finish strong. Stepping outside this morning to explore with the camera that often gives me fits, I snapped a few pics and thought I'd share a desktop wallpaper I made free for your non-commercial use.

I look forward to letting you in on all that The Lord has done in our first year in this new adventure in Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment